Incubation Program Manager
1991 Incubation Program Manager will be the prime interface for entrepreneurs and responsible for managing the planning and development of the incubation program. This position requires a team player with leadership qualities, a professional and positive attitude, organization and dependability. This is a challenging role but at the same time gives access to endless opportunities and a vast learning experience for the candidate.
The key goal of the leader is to make Incubation Program systematic and at the same time flexible to meet every startup’s unique needs. He or she will be completely responsible for leading and organizing the Incubation Program. This would be inclusive of the following:
- Pre-incubation: Deal Flow generation, Screening of proposals, Research, working with entrepreneurs for their proposals, resenting proposals to the next level for selecting incubates, interviewing potential incubator’s residents.
- Incubation: Lead formation of new business and provide incubation facilities to enable commercialization and/or further development of the business: To induct new entrepreneurs; create Incubation plans and implement them, assist in writing business plans, business models, keep track of the Incubation process; help the incubates prepare proposals and presentations for getting funding, etc.
- Events and workshops: Plan various workshops/events/webinars for the Incubator, and execute the same with the help of team members.
- Mentor Network: Develop the mentor network for the Incubator and work with them to make the Incubated venture successful.
- Prepare all required reports and maintain a comprehensive set of records on all tenant activity, client activity and staff involvement in the process of tenant recruitment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from an accredited university. Master’s Degree in Business Administration is desirable.
- 2+ years of experience in a business incubator, a start-up advisory or any kind of entrepreneurial experience would be preferred.
- Must be Computer literate.
- Business and/or startup analytics skills
- Should have excellent communication, presentation and writing skills in Russian, Ukrainian and English.